“Working together to create the Blaenau Gwent We Want”
In order to comply with the Well-being of future Generations (Wales) Act, Blaenau Gwent has completed the transition of its Local Service Board to a Public Service Board.
It exists to improve the economic, social, environmental and cultural well- being of the people living in the Blaenau Gwent area.
The Board will contribute to these national well-being goals:
1. A more prosperous Wales
2. A resilient Wales
3. A healthier Wales
4. A more equal Wales
5. A Wales of cohesive communities
6. A Wales of vibrant culture and thriving Welsh Language
7. A globally responsible Wales
The four statutory members of the Board are:
• Blaenau Gwent Council
• Aneurin Bevan University Health Board
• South Wales Fire and Rescue Service
• Natural Resources Wales